ORC AccoladesFor 2018, Overseal Running Club are offering all runners the chance to gain either a Bronze, Silver or Gold accolade! As we're an inclusive club, we're doing it a bit differently. You can choose to aim in one of five categories, keep scrolling to find out how...
For 2018, Overseal Running Club are offering all runners the chance to gain either a Bronze, Silver or Gold accolade! As we’re an inclusive club, we’re doing it a bit differently. You can choose to aim in one of five categories:
- Beginner - New to running, or in our C25k programme? We’ll set some achieveable times over the shorter distances.
- Explorer - Looking to go further than you’ve been before? We’ll use your short distance times to set some realistic ones for longer distances.
- Returner - Drifted from your previous best? We’ll set some times over the distanecs you’ve done already to help you get back there.
- Sustainer - Had a good year last year? we’ll set some times over a range of distances to help you stay where you want to be.
- Improver - Looking for a push towards Parkrun/10k/HM glory? We’ll set some times to pust you over a range of distances.
That’s it, just pick one using the form below (BTW: you need to have registerd with the weekly points competition first, you can do that here)and we’ll set your Gold, Silver and Bronze accolade times and track your progress towards them. Achieve the times in four of the distances to get your accolade (just check your personal page to see how you’re getting on!)
Would you like to keep your target times private?